Sr. Back-End Ruby on Rails Developer - LAMP, RoR, PHP, JavaSr. Back-End Ruby on Rails Developer - LAMP, RoR, PHP, Java SuperStar Sr. Ruby on Rails Developer needed for Unique Start-Up company - LAMP, Ruby, PHP, Java - Skills Required - Web Application Development, Back End development, Ruby on Rails, Objective-C, HTML5, Lucene, MySQL, Heavy Traffic web apps, Distributed computing, Large scale data processing, Hadoop, Cassandra, Consumer facing applications
Sr. Ruby on Rails Developer - LAMP, RoR, PHP, Java, Back-End, MySQL, Computer Science, Linux, Large Data Sets, Consumer facing apps, Distributed computing
Based in Palo Alto, CA, we are one of the most exciting start-up companies to hit the news. We are a well-funded company with a unique idea targeted towards the health services industry. We have exceptional leadership who have already built two other start-up companies from scratch and made them into success stories. Currently, we are looking to hire for extremely bright Open-Source Sr. Software Engineers with strong Back-End development skills to join our team. If you are strong with Ruby on Rails (preferred), Java, PHP5, Python, or similar open-source technology, specialize in back-end development, and have advanced knowledge of MySQL, we would love to have the opportunity to tell you more about our amazing opportunity.
We are willing to offer excellent compensation packages including a base salary that ranges between $100k-$150k, Bonuses, Benefits, and excellent Stock Options with an early stage start-up company where the stock actually means something. We are located in the heart of Downtown Palo Alto, a stone's throw from the University Ave Caltrain stop.
- BS degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or similar is REQUIRED. MS and above preferred. You should have a strong academic record ideally from a top school.
- Highly advanced knowledge of Ruby on Rails is preferred, but we will look at bright candidates that have a Python, Java, PHP5 background that is willing to jump into Ruby on Rails
- Must have highly advanced knowledge of MySQL. You should have the ability to create efficient queries, knowledge of replication, optimization, monitoring.
- Good working knowledge of Linux
- Prior experience developing applications that deal with data analysis (business intelligence, statistical applications, data mining-¦) is a strong plus
Nice to have skills:
- Experience with distributed computing technologies like Hadoop and Cassandra.
- Experience in or passion for the health space
- Experience with web services architecture
- Strong interest in solving challenging problems
- Experience with cloud computing (Amazon EC2)
- Highly trafficked/24x7 systems
If you are a strong Back-End Engineer with advanced knowledge of MySQL and exceptional Computer Science skills, please apply immediately for this amazing opportunity.
Want to interview today?Click Here to Do a Quick 2-Minute Online Interview!
Are you a fit for this position?
Please Click Here to Apply!
/>(your information will be kept strictly confidential!)
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
Email your resume in Word to:
**Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: DEA : RM-OpenSource1-CA -- in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Roy Monroy - Director of Recruiting - CyberCoders
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, ancestry, marital or veteran status.