We apologize for the inconvenience but the job you are looking for has been filled or it has been removed by the recruiter. For your reference, the original listing is shown at the bottom of this page.
Listed below are the top 10 out of 5,091 listings that are in the same industry and location as the job you were looking for. To see more than 10 listings, click here to search similar jobs in Milpitas, CA
Position Overview Associate Applications Engineering / Senior Technician position is available in the following product area:
? High Performance Power Management ICs (DC/DC Converters, LED Drivers, Battery Chargers, Linear Regulators)
In the role of Associate Applications Engineer / Senior Technician, your immediate responsibilities will include construction, debug, test and optimization of power conversion circuits along with other engineering support duties. You will work with some of the best Applications Engineers in the industry developing and supporting state of the art circuit designs for many brand name products that you will see in your favorite stores. Circuits will be designed using Linear Technology's proprietary power management IC products.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Working on application circuits of DC/DC power supplies
* Hardware intensive full-time position in our R&D lab for Power Products
* Help application engineers to - build / assemble prototype circuits - debug and test circuits
* develop and optimization circuits - evaluate new ICs - collect test data and generate test reports - create PCB layouts
* perform other engineering support duties Required Skills
* BSEE or work experience with DC/DC converters (switching power supplies)
* Basic knowledge of power electronics and power converters
* Isolated DC/DC converter experience a plus
* Good analog circuit and control system background
* Enjoy analog circuit design and hardware work
* Good hardwire/ circuit assembly skills
* Familiar with test equipment: power supply, multi-meter, oscilloscope, etc.
* Familiar with Microsoft Office tools, especially Excel for test data collection/reports
* Good written and verbal communication skills
* Preferred candidate should be patient, detail-oriented, and eager to learn analogy skills with an engineering career goal