Customer Engineer I- Ft. Worth, TXTitle: Customer Engineer I- Ft. Worth, TX
Location: Texas-Ft. Worth
Job Title: Customer Engineer I
Location: Ft. Worth,TX
About NCR Corporation:
NCR Corporation (NYSE: NCR ) is a global technology company and leader in automated teller machines, self-checkouts and other self- and assisted-service solutions, serving customers in more than 100 countries. NCR''s software, hardware, consulting and support services help organizations in retail, financial, travel, healthcare and other industries interact with consumers across multiple channels. NCR''s Shared Services is a leading global IT support service provider. NCR is a service partner with leading technology companies - Cisco, Nortel, Sun, Dell, HP and others.
NCR Field Service Technician (Customer Engineer level 1) associates provide installation, maintenance and repairs on equipment within an assigned territory/region to assure continuity of customer operations and high levels of customer satisfaction. In this role, you will have ownership of customer problems or incidents until the situation has been resolved to the customer''s satisfaction and or in compliance with agreed upon Service Level Agreements. You will perform work on products and services of low complexity, specifically financial/ATM products and services.
Key Areas of Responsibility
* Provide installation, maintenance and repairs on Financial/ATM (first-line maintenance) equipment and other electromechanical equipment at various locations within an assigned territory/region
* Provide continuity of customer operations and high levels of customer satisfaction
Statement to Third Party Agencies
To ALL recruitment agencies: NCR accepts resumes only from agencies on the NCR preferred supplier list. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, NCR employees, or send to any NCR facility. NCR is not responsible for any fees orcharges associated withunsolicited resumes.
NCR is an equal opportunity employer. It is NCR''s policy to hire, train, promote and pay associates based on their job-related qualifications, ability and performance, without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, sex, marital status, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation or veteran status.
To be considered for this position, you must have ONE of the following:
* 2 year degree in electronics or computer technology
* Previous Military experience
* Must be a local candidate.
* Must be authorized to work in theU.S.
* Must have a valid driver''s license.
* Must pass comprehensive background check including credit check, criminal, driving record, and drug screen.
* Must have the ability to carrying and lifting a tool kit/parts of varying weights (1- 50 lbs.) and prolonged travel as needed
* Must have the ability to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends, overtime, flex shifts, and on-call.
·2 year degree in electronics or computer technology
·High school diploma or GED and at least 6 months of hands-on POS/ATM repair experience in a customer field environment