More Jobs at Del Monaco Specialty Foods, Inc.
…area that the employee works? Quiet Somewhat Quiet Somewhat Noisy Noisy _x Very Noisy Keyword: Warehouse Manager From: Del Monaco Specialty Foods , Inc .
verbal and written communication skills. REQUIRED LICENSES/CERTIFICATIONS Valid Drivers License Keyword: Cost Accountant From: Del Monaco Specialty Foods, Inc.
employee works? Quiet_____ Somewhat Quiet_____ Somewhat Noisy_____ Noisy _x___ Very Noisy____ Keyword: Warehouse Manager From: Del Monaco Specialty Foods, Inc.
SUMMARY OF GENERAL AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
In collaboration with the Director of QA, and other members of the Quality Assurance Team, this position is responsible for:
* SQF Program
* Monitoring Document Review
* Customer Complaints
* Trend Analysis
* Trace Activities
* Third-Party Testing and Calibration Services
* Vendor and Materials Approval Programs
DUTIES & ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
* Electronic Records and Systems: Manage, maintain, audit and update all DSF Quality and Food Safety electronic records and documentation Systems, and train others in the proper use of these systems.
* SQF Program: assist with the development and implementation our SQF Program including; Review, update, Validate and Verify all related processes and systems. Organize all Polices, SOPs, and Monitoring Documents. Audit and Archive all SQF Monitoring Documents.
* Monitoring Document Review: The review and analysis of all daily documentation required by Federal, State, or local agencies, or by our Customers.
* Customer Complaints: Logging, Tracking, Investigation and Reporting of Customer Complaints.
* Trend Analysis: Provide trend analysis and reporting of Customer Complaints, Documentation Errors, Retained Samples, ATP Scores, GMP Observations, and other programs as assigned.
* Third-party Testing and Calibration: Micro and other Samples as assigned including Environmental Swabs, Scale Calibration Services and Documentation, Temperature Monitoring Validation and Documentation.
* Management of the Vendor and Materials Review and Approval Program
OTHER FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Responsible for following all Food Safety Guidelines
* Responsible for supporting Company Employee Safety Program
* Available to provide support and back-up for OLQC tasks.
* Provide back-up supervision of On-line Quality Control functions in the absence of the QA Supervisor.
* Minimum of a BS in Food Science or related field of education
* Food Industry job experience
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
* Strong computer skills including general office software
* Bilingual (not required but highly recommended)
* Basic understanding of food production
* Good verbal and written communication skills
* HACCP Certified
* Must become a qualified SQF Practitioner
Keyword: Quality Systems Analyst (QSA), Food Quality, HACCP
From: Del Monaco Specialty Foods, Inc.