Sr. Department AssistantTitle: Sr. Department Assistant
Location: United States-California-San Francisco Bay Area - Foster City
The Senior Administrative Assistant (SAA) will provide day to day support for the Licensing Department. Overall, this will include: (i) answering telephones; (ii) scheduling meetings; (iii) submitting group time cards; (iv) expense reporting; (v) assistance with tradeshow support (i.e., DPS, LATAM DPS, Licensing Show, E3 and CES); (vi) keeping track of inventory; (vii) keeping a database on current licensees; (viii) hologram procurement, shipment, tracking and inventory; (ix) arranging travel.
In addition to supporting the Licensing Department, this Senior Administrative Assistant will additionally support other members of the Licensing team.
* Answering telephones and taking messages
* Arranging travel (airplane, rental cars, hotels)
* Expense reporting
* Scheduling meetings and sending meeting invites for in person and conference calls
* Tracking all existing licensees and keeping data base as licensees are added and as licenses expire
* General administrative tasks including faxing, photocopying, mailing, filing
* Tracking inventory of all licensed product (in storage and as shown at tradeshows)
* Complete responsibility for official hologram program, including: (i) ordering; (ii) inventory control; (iii) shipping to licensees; (iv) monthly inventory accounting to the Finance Department; and (vi) working w/ Publisher Relations group to receive better pricing on hologram purchasing
* Obtain signatures and authorizations and manage correspondence flow for Licensing Director
* Oversee department payroll activities
* Create and maintain files
* Must have proficiency with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook
* Must communicate clearly both verbally and in writing
* Will communicate with multiple internal departments, external companies, licensing agencies and other RHQs
* Must be highly organized to track all licensed products, contracts, holograms and keep a detailed filing system
* The Licensing Deptartment is a small group that require individuals to work well with and closely to other members
Required Experience / Education:
* Some college education or equivalent
* Administrative assistant experience
* Working within a large corporation experience
* Working with multiple individual and companies experience
Preferred Experience / Education:
* Bachelor''s degree or equivalent
* Large corporation experience and video game experience a plus but not a requirement
* Licensing experience a plus but not a requirement
Sony Computer Entertainment America LLC (SCEA) is responsible for keeping PlayStation®growing and thriving in the United States, Canada and Latin America. Based in Foster City, California, SCEA serves as headquarters for all North American operations and is a wholly owned subsidiary of Sony Corporation of America Inc.
It is SCEA''s policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. SCEA does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, marital status, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, national origin, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law. SCEA also makes reasonable accommodations for disabled applicants and employees.