Staff SW EngineerTitle: Staff SW Engineer
Location: United States of America-California-Menlo Park
Job Number: 00101167
Imagine a career where your creative inspiration can fuel BIG innovation. Year-over-year, Intuit has been recognized on Fortune''s 100 Best Companies To Work For" and at the top of Fortune World's Most Admired Software Companies." Immerse yourself in our award winning culture while creating breakthrough solutions that change the financial lives of more than 50 million personal users, seven million small businesses, and over 1,800 financial institutions and their millions of customers worldwide.
Combining organic growth with strategic partnerships, Intuit is expanding its social, mobile, and global footprint with products and services that are revolutionizing the industry. Our 8,000 entrepreneurial employees have brought more than 250 innovations to market -- from QuickBooks®, Quicken®, and TurboTax®, to GoPayment, , Intuit Healthcare Solutions, big data, SaaS, PaaS and mobile apps. The breadth and depth of these customer-driven innovations mean limitless opportunities for you to turn your ingenious ideas into reality at Intuit.
Intuit Financial Solutions helps financial institutions optimize their profitability by continuously innovating how businesses and customers optimize their money. Our solutions empower small to mid-size banks and financial institutions to offer their customers online and mobile solutions to help their customers manage their money.
Come join the Intuit Financial Services Mobile Platform Team as a "Staff/Senior Androids Platform Developer ". This team is responsible for designing and developing IFS''s Next Generation of Mobile applications (iOS, Androids, Mobile Web, TXT) in support of banking and payments services. If you enjoy working in a fast pace startup-like environment, enjoy innovating, being part of a high performance team delivering products with an average 4.5 stars on all the application stores and focusing on ridiculously fantastic user experience and high quality offerings, join us.
The Sr. Software Engineer will serve as technical/team lead and hands-on developer responsible for the architecture, design and development of the Consumer Mobile Application - Android, including Intuit mobile Android-based banking platforms - with a strong emphasis on re-usable, extensible and scalable client-side applications and developer platform.
This will include:
* Drive new application framework to enable application to extend functionality using 3rdParty developers
* Drive new platform initiatives in the platform space that result in excellent developer experiences and developer adoption
* Interact with Intuit organizations (Payments, Consumer Cards, Banking, etc.), and 3rd Party partners for system integration
* Innovate and build Systems, Services, Tools, Test Cases, etc., that exceed the Intuit quality standards
* 5-10 years of Developer Platform and Software development. Focus on Android framework a big plus.
* 4 yrs hands-on experience in Android, multi-threaded development, and scalable platform/framework development
* Strong experience with distributed computing and the ability to design, implement, and debug implementations that use remote web services.
* Significant experience delivering enterprise class solutions in one or more of the following areas - developing platforms, enterprise messaging, operating systems, and databases
* Strong understanding of robustness, usability, scalability and performance
* Candidate must have deep experience with Agile development processes, and experience working in distributed global teams
* Nice to have Qualifications:
* 3 yrs Payments & Banking
* 3 yrs Mobile/Web-Services
* Required Technologies: Android, Enterprise Java, Python, XML, JSON, SQL
Discover what it's like to be part of a team that rewards taking risks and trying new things. It's time to love what you do! Check out all of our career opportunities at: Intuit is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Be yourself. Be Intuit.
Job: Software Engineering