National Engineering Resources - Schaumburg, IL US
$55,000 - $60,000
Process Controls Engineering Company has a full time opportunity available for an Electrical Designer/Automation Technician based out of the Northwest Chicago Area.
Successful candidate will assist the Project Team by providing electrical design support and field support during implemenation and startup.
* Automation System design including power distribution, equipment specification and instrumentation
* Control system design and documentation for system power, communications, I/O systems and loop sheets
* Provide management of onsite control project installation and startup activities including construction supervision and supplier coordination
* Understanding and enhancing basic software tools for design and drafting automation
* Developing and maintaining department drawing and design standards
* A.A.S. Degree Electrical Construction or Electrical (or equivalent field experience)
* AutoCAD or AutoCAD Electrical background
* Strong electrical controls background - PLC, DCS
* Database software (Microsoft Access preferred), VBA and Microsoft Office
* Manage small projects independently to completion
* Strong oral and written communications
* Ability to travel occasionally to customer sites and other company locations.