Technical Support Analyst
Gateway Ticketing Systems, Inc is the world leader in high-speed admission control and ticketing software for the attraction, amusement and intercity bus transportation industries. We are looking for a full time Technical Support Analyst to help our team continue moving forward.
What we offer to you:
· Competitive salary
· Medical, dental, vision and prescription benefits
· Personal and vacation time
· Life and disability insurance
· 401k plan
· Flexible hours
· Casual work environment
The Technical Support Analyst is responsible for providing quality service and support to customers regarding the operations and technical aspects of the software. The Technical Support Analyst will provide accurate and efficient communication and management of issues generated from customers and may utilize the help desk ticket system by inputting, updating and closing tickets. Creating end-user and internal documentation will help other employees in solving problems and navigating the software. Attending trade shows or reading trade show magazines will keep employees in this position up to date on current information about computers, systems, and software.
· Bachelor of Science degree and/or 1-2 years equivalent technical experience in customer service.
· Knowledge or experience of basic computer hardware nomenclature and definitions.
· Ability to support non-technical persons with technical issues, and ability to explain computing concepts to users in a clear and easily understood manner.
· Previous experience in a customer service environment, preferably with problem resolution and technical background.
· Knowledge or experience with database structures, nomenclature and definitions (such as used with MS SQL).
We can only accept applicants who have the permanent legal right to work in the United States and are available for an interview in Pennsylvania. Gateway Ticketing Systems, Inc. does not discriminate in employment matters on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or any other protected class. We support workplace diversity.
Gateway Ticketing Systems, Inc, is the world leader in high-speed, accesscontrol, admission control, and ticketing software for the attraction,amusement, and intercity bus transportation industries. Located inBoyertown, Pennsylvania, Gateway Ticketing Systems provides sales, service,and support for point of sale and ticketing systems throughout North Americaand worldwide.