NETWORK TECHNICAL SPECIALIST
LOOKING FOR A COMPANY THAT VALUES YOUR EXPERIENCE?
A job with AT&T as a Network Technical Specialist can provide you with exactly that!
Take advantage of our paid training and wide range of career possibilities. AT&T offers a competitive salary and benefits that include medical, dental, paid vacation, and more!
Our Network Technical Specialists work with testing equipment and tools to adjust, wire, repair and maintain telecommunications equipment and systems.
What you'll do as an AT&T Network Technical Specialist:
- Test, diagnose, analyze and locate troubles
- Perform routine maintenance including inspecting, cleaning and testing equipment and systems
- Facility Maintenance and Provisioning skills
- Experience with digital test sets, RF spectrum analyzers & Micro Wave Radio & or Satellite Communications
- Needs basic computer skills as well as interpersonal communicatons skills, as this position requires direct external customer contact
- Must successfully pass the Satellite Technician Knowledge Test
In addition to a minimum of 2 years experience in telecommunications, our Network Technical Specialists must have:
- The ability to perceive differences in colors
- Customer service skills
- Valid state drivers license
- The ability to work day, evening, night, weekend and/or holiday shifts
- The ability to climb ladders and/or poles and work outdoors in some assignments
- Lift up to 50 lbs
- Qualify on pre-employment screening:
Technical Specialist Telecommunications Ability Battery (TS-TAB)
Telecommunications Qualification Test I (TQTI)
Satellite Technician Knowledge Test II (STKTII)
Test study guides can be found here .
The largest communications company in the United States. And the world. We are the industry leaders in providing wireless service, high speed internet access, local and long distance voice, and directory publishing and advertising services across the US. We are also developing our business to include next-generation television services with our new AT&T U-VerseSM TV. Join our incredibly diverse company of more than 250,000 people and help drive the innovation that keeps AT&T at the leading edge of technology and service. Expect big things from the company that created the communications industry.