This job has expired or been removed. It may have been filled or removed for some other reason. For your reference the original listing is shown at the bottom of this page
****You will be required to purchase three uniforms at an estimated total price of $150-$265.? The cost will vary depending on your size and the amount will be deducted from your paycheck in two installments.? Safety boots are required.****
*Work week will be 4 10 hours days.*
Under minimal supervision, manufacture, repair, rework and inspect a wide range of complex parts both new and customer property from engineering drawings/specifications using written or computer based instructions. Perform duties related to numerically controlled machines, including manufacturing methods, tooling concepts, and programs.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
1) Setup and proficiently operate conventional and numeral controlled manufacturing equipment.
2) Manufacture and repair a wide range of complex detail parts and customer property from engineering drawings/specifications, dispositions and plaster cast.
3) Plans and lays out work from engineering drawings and specifications.
4) Performs all calculations of material and selects proper cutting tools and determines speeds and feeds for optimal performance.
5) Sets up and uses precision measuring tools and checks own work for conformance to specifications.
6) Design and manufacture shop aids for prototyping.
7) Review engineering drawings, tool design drawings, and/or electronic models, to determine the optimal manufacturing methods, selection of machine tool, and material cut size.
8) Work with planners, tool designers, engineering, and customers as required, to finalize plan.
9) Develop cutter motion logic per operation sequence, selecting proper spindle speeds and feed rates.
10) Monitor and verify quality of work in accordance with all aspects of the program.
11) Develop operator set-up sheets for numerical control machines.
12) Produce Catia 2-D tool drawings as required.
13) Communicates detailed turnovers to other technicians, verbally and written.
14) Assist and trains junior level technicians.
1) Maintains a clean and safe work environment.
2) Operate cart and forklift.
3) Complies with all 5S and Environmental, Health and Safety requirements.
1) Must possess good verbal and written communication skills.
2) Demonstrated knowledge of machining/prototype.
3) Must be able to read and interpret blueprints, sketches and tool designs.
4) Familiarity with various manufacturing methods, technical writing, and computer use.
5) Must possess good drafting, math, and geometry skills.
6) Must have basic knowledge of Catia.
7) Able to lift 50 lbs.
Strong N/C milling skills
- High School Diploma/GED.
- Five (5) years machining/prototype experience.
For more than 25 years, CTS International has made finding and filling highly technical jobs easy with our streamlined recruitment process, superior services, and international expertise. We work with customers from specialized industries to identify business and personnel needs and provide solutions that drive success. And we consistently exceed our customers? expectations by delivering technical personnel with hard to find skill sets and proven records of involvement in successful programs. Though the economic landscape is challenging, we are always investing in new ways to connect our skilled workforce with hiring employers all over the world.
CTS was founded in Europe in 1984 to supply skilled personnel to major European companies. In 1985, we began U.S. operations and, in 1991, established current headquarters in Seattle, WA.
news via AllThingsD | A...
news via TechCrunch » Enterprise | T...
news via Ars Technica » Risk Assessment |