Online Channel QA Manager
To provide execution and strategic management of OLC Quality Assurance Team’s Testing Practice and Shared Services
-Provide overall direction on test approach creation, training and monitoring over shared website tooling across Quality Assurance teams: browser testing / certification, analytics, accessibility and performance testing.
- Overall strategic management and direction setting for OLC Quality Assurance team practices, processes and governance, data management practice, test automation and global deliver partnership.
- Strategically identify opportunities for improvements to testing practices through monitoring testing community / industry trends that will allow greater efficiencies and improved quality.
- Manage a team of professional testing resources by participating in and / or executing recruiting, training, coaching and conducting performance assessments of team members with clearly defined objectives and support of development plans. Ensure regular performance discussions with team members
- Establish continuous improvement program for QA practices, automation, data management and global delivery partnership
- Establish Quality Assurance controls, standards, quality reviews and ensure alignment to Audit, Risk and Compliance standards
- Establish Quality Assurance reporting and metrics
- Establish intake & estimation models for Quality Assurance team
- Build and continuously improve upon relationships w/ OLC & LOB partners as well as Technology
- Ensure creation of Quality Assurance team asset inventory (functional capabilities) and champion ongoing needs
DEVELOP AND MANAGE RELATIONSHIPS / THE TEAM / TEAMWORK
- Primary liaison for Quality Assurance team and PMO and Testing Center of Excellence for SDLC / PMLC practices
- Develop and manage a team of professional testing resources by participating in and/or executing recruiting, training, coaching and conducting performance assessments of team members and clearly define objectives and accountabilities and communicate to test team members
- Foster an environment that encourages productivity, innovation, teamwork and a high level of professionalism
- Support a positive work environment that promotes customer service, quality, innovation and teamwork
- Work effectively as a team, supporting other team members in achieving project/ business objectives and providing client services
- Promote continuing education and excellence in testing across team
- Ensure team continuously enhances knowledge of tools, processes and procedures necessary for testing activities
- Build and maintain relationships as well as work collaboratively with Online Channel partners, Line of Business partners, Technology, Testing Center of Excellence and third party vendors/ service partners
-Advanced understanding and working knowledge of software development life cycle and project management life cycle
- Advanced knowledge of testing including risk-based testing, software development practices / methodologies, version control / defect mgmt practices
- Advanced knowledge of web and/or mobile testing practices and approaches
- Advanced understanding of quality assurance and control practices, standards, governance and continuous improvement
- Strong knowledge of test automation practices and tooling
- Sound knowledge of data management practices and usage
- Strong understanding of business workflows, testing tools, products / applications involved and documentation repository practices
- Solid understanding of project financials management (estimating, budget creation, tracking, forecasting)
- Strong proven people management experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with people at all levels
- Demonstrated professionalism and experience interfacing with all levels in the organization.
- Advanced quality assurance background
- Strong understanding of QA tooling expertise (Quality Center, QTP, Selenium)
- Solid understanding of test automation tools and frameworks
- Manages large size teams of testing professionals (typically 25 -50 people) with exposure to managing resources at multiple locations and experience with offshore testing model
- Contributes to direction for testing practices and methods
- 5+ Years of Web or Mobile Testing Leadership experience (on the job)
- 5+ Years of People Management Experience in Testing
- 5+ Financial Services Experience
- Education: Post Secondary Degree/Diploma (computer science, business w/ IT focus)
- Online industry knowledge with customer experience based testing
- Experience working with multi-location teams an asset
- Accreditation an asset
- Certified Manager of Software Testing (CMST) or equivalent, Six Sigma
TD Bank, America’s Most Convenient Bank, is one of the 10 largest banks in the U.S., with more than 27,800 Employees and deep roots in the community dating back more than 150 years. TD Bank offers a broad array of retail, small business and commercial banking products and services to nearly 8 million Customers through our extensive network of more than 1,315 retail Stores throughout the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Metro D.C., the Carolinas and Florida.
TD Bank operates retail Stores in 15 states and the District of Columbia. In addition to banking products, TD Bank and its subsidiaries provide clients with customized private banking and wealth management services through TD Wealth® and vehicle financing and dealer commercial services through TD Auto Finance.
TD Bank is a member of TD Bank Group and a subsidiary of The Toronto-Dominion Bank of Toronto, Canada, a top 10 financial services company in North America. The Toronto-Dominion Bank trades on the New York and Toronto stock exchanges under the ticker symbol “TD.”
TD Bank is committed to delivering a unique, Customer-centric banking experience that is convenient and hassle-free. Not only do we have the longest hours in our markets, we’re dedicated to exceeding expectations to surprise and delight our Customers by turning every encounter into a WOW! experience.