INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY SALES PROFESSIONAL
Over ••••• years of success consistently one of the companys best in sales
> Articulate and driven IT Sales Professional highly skilled in Consultative Selling methods and techniques with strong presentation, negotiation, and closing capabilities.
> Ranked #1 in sales with McDonald Douglas out of ••••• salespeople.
> Ranked #1 sales representative with Tributary Systems for 4 consecutive years.
> Grew sales revenues •••••% to $•••••M from $•••••M over a three-year period with HP.
> Track record cultivating solid relationships with strategic partners, clients, OEMs, ISVs to build consensus across all levels of an organization in both direct and channel structures.
> Engender instant credibility and trust upon first impression.
> Considerable technical depth, can easily learn new products, and highly technical specifications.
CORE COMPETENCIES INCLUDE:
* Territory & Account Management
* Consultative Solution Selling
* Cloud Computing / Virtualization
* Storage / Servers / Networking
* Technical Services / Outsourcing
* DR / Business Continuity
* Application / System Migration
* APP / Cloud / Virtual Systems
* Encryption / PCI / SOX / HIPAA Compliance
* Channel Sales / OEM / VAR
* Third Party / OEM Maintenance Agreements
* Team Building & Direct Sales
HEWLETT PACKARD - DALLAS, TX - ••••• PRESENT
ESSN ACCOUNT MANAGER
Multinational information technology corporation
* Market and sell HP Enterprise Storage, Servers and Networking, HP Software and Solutions, HP Technology Services, and HP Enterprise Services throughout North Texas, Oklahoma, and Arkansas.
* Work collaboratively with other internal groups to sell HP servers, storage, network, power/cooling, and management software to major corporations.
* Successfully employ value selling techniques to uncover customer problems and challenges, and structure innovative solutions consistent with their long-term needs and requirements.
> Grew territory sales revenues from $•••••M to $•••••M.
> Achieved •••••%, •••••%, and •••••% of sales quota in •••••, •••••, and ••••• respectively.
> Ranked #5 out of ••••• sales representatives in quota attainment in •••••
> Reestablished successful account relationships in a territory that had been vacant for more than a year with Hertz, State of Oklahoma, Sabre, JC Penny, Radio Shack, and MetroPCS.
> Consistently ranked in the top •••••% of all sales representatives during tenure.
PLASMON - DALLAS, TX - ••••• •••••
NAS, SAN and CAS, optical storage, disk, and tape solutions
* Recruited to turnaround underperforming territory for manufacturer of storage solutions.
* Promoted product portfolio throughout •••••state area that included Texas, Oklahoma, Kansas, Colorado, Arkansas, and Louisiana.
* Highly skilled employing a consultative sales approach with top clients. Maintained customer satisfaction, grew relationships higher and wider within each client.
* Left when company went out of business.
> Achieved •••••% of quarterly quota in first ••••• days, closing year at •••••% of annual quota.
> Negotiated and closed deals with leading system integrators such as Affiliated Computer Services and Perot Systems.
> Improved relations with Dell, IBM, GE, and Hewlett Packard, as well as numerous distributors including Tech Data.
> Worked collaboratively with key independent software vendor partners including Veritas, EMC, QSTAR, KOM Networks, Tivoli, and SUN on large projects.
TRIBUTARY SYSTEMS - DALLAS, TX - ••••• •••••
Provided backup storage solutions, storage virtualization appliances, and disaster recovery solutions
* Promoted product portfolio to clients across multiple environments including HP NonStop and HP OpenVMS, IBM z/OS, IBM i (AS/•••••, iSeries, System i), IBM AIX, UNIX, Linux, and Windows.
* Spearheaded sales of professional services, software, and solutions to accounts in the financial, telecommunications, healthcare, energy, and retail sectors in the US, Canada, and the Pacific Rim.
* Established and led internal teams to identify, pursue, and close specific opportunities consistent with account strategies.
> Ranked #1 nationally for 3 years.
> Generated more than $5M in sales per year consistently delivering over •••••% of quota.
> Landed a $•••••M storage solution deal with Dell for their manufacturing operations.
> Sold Bank of Tokyo a large project for their ATM network, and a major implementation with Kaiser Permanente for HIPAA Compliance.
MCDONNEL DOUGLAS / NOVADYNE COMPUTER SYSTEMS - DALLAS, TX - ••••• •••••
SENIOR SALES REPRESENTATIVE
Offered a broad portfolio of business and technology solutions to help clients improve business performance
* Leveraged strong listening skills to quickly understand major areas of client opportunity within their enterprise, and crafted solutions to meet their immediate and long-term needs.
> Sold a nationwide maintenance project to May Company that included 5 data centers.
> Ranked #1 out of •••••+ peers for 2 years.
TEXAS WESLEYAN COLLEGE, FT. WORTH, TX
BA, BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
hardware, software, erp, stoarge, scm, projects, outsourcing, IBM, HP, SUN