Editor TotalTelcos (Miami, FL) •••••/•••••present
- Write, publish and send a monthly US tech wireless/ Telecom newsletter to InterFrench Telecom members (Organization gathering French Telecom professionals located in the Silicon Valley). Objective: feeding subscribers with analysis, case studies and interviews.
- Write feature stories, reports, analysis and case studies for Total Telecom magazine (UK top tier trade magazine), Le journal des Telecoms (French top tier trade magazine), Decision Micro & Rseaux (French top tier trade magazine), Mobile Business Magazine (French tech magazine), ••••• (French top tier newswire), ••••• (French newswire), MD Report (French news agency), La Provence (French top tier daily newspaper), LActualit (French Canadian top tier daily newspaper), Ambitions (BNP Paribas corporate magazine), Venuestoday (US magazine).
Bilingual Marketing Manager FSCOPA - Fdration Agriculture (Paris) •••••/•••••/•••••
- Tracked and analyzed current market trends in the French trade union sector.
- Developed and maintained market databases, competitor information, including service characteristics, through extensive primary and secondary research.
- Organized PR services for a trade show: SIA ••••• (Salon International de lAgriculture).
- Created multilingual promotional materials (Brochures, posters•••••)
- Developed and managed companys website in both French and English.
PR agent Ovum Inc (Boston, MA) •••••/•••••/•••••
- Tracked and analyzed current top tier broadcast Medias in the Greater Boston area.
- Responsible for promotional marketing and press outreach.
- Wrote and sent out press releases to top tier publications (The Wall Street Journal, The New York Times, Business Week, Forbes, Reuters•••••).
- Organized the companys first TV interviews with CNBC (The wake up call) and NECN.
Bilingual Market Research assistant Galaxy Desserts (San Francisco, CA) •••••/•••••/•••••
- Tracked and analyzed current market trends in the American gourmet dessert segment.
- Developed and maintained market databases, competitor information, including pricing strategies, through extensive primary and secondary research.
- Creating multilingual promotional materials.
Nancy Institute of Business Administration •••••
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration
- Awarded full financial scholarship and grant
Copenhagen Business School •••••
- Ranked as the 5th best business school in Europe.
- Nominated to Northern Europes most prestigious International Exchange Program.
- Studied international marketing intelligence and Finance in Copenhagen, Denmark.
- Wrote two reports: LOreal and its Goodwill, the Danish pottery market.
Awards & Personal Information:
- Excellent writing, analytical and research skills.
- Writing and research fields: Business,Telecom (Satellite, Stratellite, Broadband Wireless, 4G, 3G, UWB, Wi-Fi, WiMax, VoIP, VoWLAN, PTT, GSM, CDMA, ZigBee, IP Centrex, Optical Ethernet, RPV SSL, American and European carriers, regulators (FCC, ART), telecom vendors, IT, Linux, Open Source, CRM, RFID, SDR.
- Languages: English & French.
- Computer Skills: MAC / PC, Flash, Xpress, Photoshop •••••, HTML. Microsoft Office.
- Sports: Tennis.
Editor TotalTelcos (US tech monthly newsletter)
View newsletter at •••••
Journalist LActualit (French Canadian daily newspaper)
&#•••••; Title: " Un groupe Amricain sapprte lancer un jet supersonique ultra-silencieux.
Journalist La Provence (French daily newspaper)
&#•••••; Title: " La Shaqmania svie sur Miami .
Journalist ••••• (French daily newswire)
&#•••••; Title: Changement de climat entre Schwarzenegger et Bush !
View article at ••••• Mobile Business Magazine
&#•••••; Title: Etats-Unis: Les mobiles de VoWifi grand public dbarquent aux Etats-Unis .
Journalist Total Telecom magazine (UK top tier trade magazine):
&#•••••; Title: "From 2G to 3G••••• via 4G":
View article at: •••••
PR Agent Ovum Inc (Leading European research and consulting company, specialized in Telecom, Wireless & IT)
&#•••••; Title: " 3G: broad-based but narrow-band is the way.
View at ••••• Title: Enterprise search market worth $1 billion by •••••
View at ••••• Title: Bleak UK software and IT services market here to stay.
View at ••••• Title: "Microsofts .NETs far ahead of rivals.
View at ••••• Title: The death of German flat-rate Internet?.
View at ••••• " Sintel: Where will it end?.
View at ••••• Car industry must stream to the finish line or be left out of the race.
View at ••••• BPM brings process automation into the real world.
View at ••••• Growth? What growth?.
View at ••••• Eastern European telecoms on the crest of the wireless wave.
View at ••••• Nokia to the rescue?.
View at ••••• Mobile Music: Singing All The Way to the Bank or an Off Tune?.
View at ••••• Le journal des Tlcoms (French top tier trade magazine):
&#•••••; Title: Union Europenne: Les nouveaux oprateurs sous la loupe
Journalist Decision Micro & Rseaux (French top tier trade magazine):
&#•••••; Title: "UWB se veut le futur de tous les sans-fil" (major headline)
View article at: ••••• La convergence 4G (major headline)
View article at ••••• ••••• (French newswire):
&#•••••; Title / Case study: "Mobilit: UPS choisit Wi-Fi et Bluetooth
View article at ••••• / Case study: La Mairie de Drancy choisit la VoIP
View article at ••••• / Cas study: Le CIG opte pour un rseau IP
View article at ••••• ••••• (French newswire):
&#•••••; Title: 3GSM de Cannes : la tlphonie mobile tente de retrouver le sourire":
View article at: ••••• Microsoft bientt dans votre voiture?:
View article at: ••••• / Case study: VoIP: 3 entreprises tmoignent
View article: ••••• / Case study: Le WiMax branche les enterprises isoles
View article at: ••••• / Case study: Le courant porteur sduit les PME et les collectivits locales
View article at: ••••• / Case study: Tlphonie sur Internet : le Centrex IP sduit les PME
View article at : ••••• / Case study: Metro Ethernet (Optical Ethernet) : obtenir du haut dbit bas cot
View article at : ••••• / Case study: Tlphonie sur Internet et sans fil : la VoWi-Fi en plein essor
View article at : ••••• / Case study: VPN SSL : Les rseaux privs virtuels SSL sduisent les DSI
View article at : ••••• Wi-Fi Satellite : Le Wi-Fi bientt dans votre voiture ! (RaySat Introduces Worlds First Satellite Antenna For In-Motion High Speed Internet Access and Digital TV Reception).
&#•••••; Interview with Maryssa Mayer, Googles product manager - on Google Video.
&#•••••; Interview with Bill Weinberg, OSDLs Open Source Architecture Specialist on the Linux French market and Linux-based phones.
&#•••••; Title: Smartphones quips de solutions CRM ou le parfait outil des forces de ventes (Mobile CRM Applications: the ultimate sales tool for mobile sales forces).
Journalist MD Report (French news agency specialized in Health & IT Healthcare)
&#•••••; Title / special report : The US Electronic Medical Record market . Objective : Identifying the major EMR vendors, their pricing strategies and business models, the emerging technologies, the current developpment issues (interoperability, standard, financial incentives) throught extensive research and interviews.
Journalist Ambitions (BNP Paribas corporate magazine):
&#•••••; Title: BNP Paribas is the book runner in china for the first
&#•••••; Title: Credirama, premier exemple de collaboration transalpine entre Conforama et Cetelem.
&#•••••; Title: Premire coopration entre BNP Paribas Corporate Finance et First Hawaiian Bank.
&#•••••; Title: BNP Paribas Spain socially engaged.
&#•••••; Title: BNP Paribas hits the spot light according to the ••••• Euromoney credit research pool.
&#•••••; Title: BNP Paribas cde ••••• % du capital dEiffage.
Journalist Venuestoday (American newswire / Magazine):
&#•••••; Title: No money, no problem: Amsterdam Arena achieves cashless operation.
&#•••••; Title: Rome hosts We Are the Future benefit concert
&#•••••; Title: Wimbledon and Melbourne Cricket Club go Wi-Fi
&#•••••; Title: Stade de France: New watering systems cut costs and add efficiency.
&#•••••; Title: Wi-Fi, or the venues ultimate marketing tool!
Here is another article:
Total Telecom - •••••
From 2G to 3Gvia 4G
By ••••• ••••• for TOTAL TELECOM, in Cannes
••••• February •••••
••••• interfaces dont create instant new services.
Life has been made harder for mobile data product managers in the past year by the explosion of wireless LAN, or WiFi, hotspots in airports, hotels and shopping centres worldwide. The prospect that mobile and fixed network operators will have to cope with an intermediate fixed wireless transit network, and might even be eclipsed by the new wireless overlay, has put "third generation" UMTS network managers on the defensive, just as they are finally starting to roll out 3G services. "WiFi is not a network technology [like UMTS], it is simply a radio access technology," said Pietro Porzio Giusto, UMTS project manager at Telecom Italia Mobile. "WiFi cannot be a true mobility service without secure authentication, access authorisation, charging mechanisms and billing system. But if it is integrated into a mobile network it could complement a cellular system." That process is well under way, at least for so-called •••••G network services based on GPRS.
This week, at the 3GSM World Congress in Cannes, Orange will announce a next generation wireless strategy to accommodate wireless LAN. Vodafone and O2 have already this year announced services based on combined GPRS/WiFi wireless cards. Now France Telecom-owned Orange is expected to say handsets with GPRS/WiFi operating features will be ready and able to work across its networks by the end of the year. Alain Fouquet, director of mobile and radio research and development at France Telecom, the parent company of Orange, says the operator will test the high speed downlink packet access (HSDPA) technology as
a possible interface for 3G, WiFi and whatever other systems are deployed by the mobile or fixed network operating divisions in the group.
"We need to capitalise on 3G, improve existing networks and get interoperability among those different networks," he said.
Timo Ahomaki, development director at TeliaSonera Finland, said "WLAN/GSM/UMTS interoperability and handover issues have been solved in the application level using mobile IP or IPv••••• We need to be able to do this at the lower levels also."Operators say 3G was supposed to have been outsmarted by Bluetooth short range wireless technology, and that didnt happen on any significant scale; so why should WiFi render 3G systems obsolete?
Most operators argue that all three technologies will have their place in the market because WiFi and Bluetooth are not competing with 3G, but are instead complementary.
European mobile operators were in fact among the first investors in wireless LAN networks. Now they are doing the integration with their existing systems, some are even re-discovering an interest in "4G" terminology, as another way to explain the new dimension provided by more interfaces. "All the service opportunities in mobile today come from the Internet [not the access systems,]" said Ed Candy, technical director at Hutchison UK. "The combination of mobile and Internet is 4G."
Not everybody thinks the global mobile network can just keep growing to accommodate a wider range of technologies, though. "Operators will have to converge on a few technologies only, because we need interoperability to work, as well as economies of scale," said Georg Donaubauer, UMTS project director at Mobilkom Austria.
"We reject the notion of 4G," says France Telecoms
Fouquet. "We prefer the notion of Beyond 3G."
associate analyst, research associate, wireless