Reports to: Project Manager and/or QC Manager
Position: Full time
Schedule: 6 days per week, 12 hours per day
Complete engineering and construction projects by planning, organizing and controlling all technical elements of the project. The Field Engineer also oversees upgrades, changes and is actively involved in any other technical project-related work.
Responsibilities of this Position
• Manages preparation of plans and construction details throughout project
• Prepares and meets dates for completion of projects under his/her direction.
• Works on site to assure conditions are as anticipated, work is being done properly, as designed, and assuring design is correct.
• Performs and supervises QC testing for deep foundations and earthwork
• Create QC documentation
• Prepares daily activities reports, weekly cost analysis and final reports.
• Directs resources to deliver projects on time and within budget
• Identifies/anticipates problems and determines appropriate resolutions
• Follows up and follows through on projects to completion
• Adhere to safe practices