Our Client: Our client is a large $5B healthcare services and medical device conglomerate from Europe. In the U.S. they have a $300M division that operates close to 100 healthcare service centers located throughout the country.
Location: Chester County, PA
Position: Financial Analyst
Compensation and Benefits
- Our client offers a strong base salary $65-75K plus bonus with some flex to go higher for a candidate with healthcare finance experience, strong financial modeling, and Hyperion
- Plus a comprehensive benefit plan complete with health, dental, vision and life insurance, STD, LTD, 401(K), flexible spending accounts, and tuition assistance.
The Financial Analyst provides tactical and strategic support to all related to financial planning and analysis. These functions include monthly actuals analysis, quarterly forecast, annual budget, and strategic planning. This role provides business partner support and is viewed as a critical team member of the region.
- The Financial Analyst is responsible for supporting the operational leadership for the assigned region.
- Developing regional score cards that measure and analyze operational performance metrics, perform budget vs. actual P&L performance monthly by individual location, provide financial decision support on business decisions.
- Reporting on the business including monthly analysis and operational performance metrics; partner with leadership to answer revenue and operating expense questions and identify savings and process improvement opportunities
- Primary analytical & reporting point of contact for VP & Directors of the Regional
- Operations team, as well as engagement with JV partners
- Assist in compiling & analyzing the monthly actuals, quarterly forecast, annual budget strategic plan
- Help prepare monthly financial results packages
- Frequently perform & present strategic projects for the Executive Team (CEO, COO & CFO)
- Bachelors degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, or related business major.
- 3-5 years' financial analysis experience â€“ Healthcare Industry Experience is a plus.
- Experience building Proforma profit and loss statements encompassing management assumptions, market conditions and historical trends
- Strong computer skills with demonstrated proficiency in Excel, Word and PowerPoint presentation.
- General knowledge of enterprise resource planning (ERP) and financial systems preferred (e.g., SAP, Hyperion, Cognos, BI, Business Warehouse, Anaplan, etc.).
- General knowledge of GAAP and Sox preferred.
- Detail oriented with strong analytical and organizational skills.
- Experience in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities, tasks and client conditions preferred
- Strong strategic mindset/business partnering capabilities