Help Desk / Network Administrator
South Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Fuse3 Solutions has partnered with an established but quickly growing company in south Oklahoma City to fill a Help Desk / Network Administrator position. This is a locally-owned company where employees are valued and treated as such.
Duties of the Help Desk Technician / Network Administrator:
- Assist end-users with computer hardware, software and antivirus issues
- Assist with network related problems
- Install and configure operating systems and softwares
- Research and resolve issues arising from viruses
- Assist with local area network installations (switches, routers, modems, ethernet)
Requirements of the Help Desk Technician / Network Administrator:
- 1+ year(s) of experience in help desk support, network administrator / network administration, network technician, computer support specialist
Compensation of the Help Desk Technician / Network Administrator:
- $20 - $25 per hour for first 90 days ($45,000 - $52,000 base salary and benefits upon conversion)
- salary commensurate with experience
Qualified candidates are asked to apply at their earliest convenience. Our client is ready to get someone started asap.