With more than 25 years' experience and serving over 120 clients world-wide, we are the leading provider of software solutions to the international liner shipping industry. We were founded in Germany in 1989 by IT specialists who had the vision of creating and delivering high quality IT solutions to the shipping industry. Read more at ~~~.
Our office in the greater Miami area is seeking several proactive and highly motivated IT Application Support Analysts and IT Consultants with a strong affinity for IT and the maritime industry.
Depending on your experience you will be responsible for developing and undertaking customer support activities and meeting SLA obligations. Having the ability to work as part of a team and independently is a must. Consultants (f/m) should be able to travel and work on domestic and overseas projects.
- 1st level support (B2B) for our global customers (phone, e-mail, ticket system)
- Ticket handling according to Softship CRM best practice
- Analyzing, testing and documenting customer requirements
- Presenting, implementing and supporting customer solutions (remote and onsite)
- Project management in collaboration with other Softship offices
Desired skills and experience:
- Bachelor's degree in economics or computer science
- Experience with shipping software or comprehensive business software solutions
- Strong customer service ethos
- Analytical thinking and quality conscious
- Strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Paid vacation
- Health insurance plan
- 401k plan with employer contribution
- Comprehensive internal training and skill building program
- International team work
Why work for Softship?
- Softship provides significant opportunities for personal and professional growth in a stimulating, challenging, and performance-oriented work culture.
- Softship is a company with more than 25 year history of steady growth and profitability, a strong management team, great people, and many opportunities for advancement.
- Softship provides employees with the opportunities to lead and contribute to highly desirable projects.
- Softship's management team is fully supportive of work-life balance.
Please send your application including cover letter, resume, certificates/diplomas, salary expectations, and earliest starting date.