Are you interested in an IT Career opportunity with a local, financially secure bank? Peoples Security Bank and Trust Company, an expanding financial services provider with corporate offices in Scranton, Pennsylvania and locations throughout Eastern Pennsylvania, Pittsburgh and New Jersey is seeking a Systems Engineer. The ideal candidate will have a wide range of Windows Server skills, networking and administration of infrastructure in a 400+ user environment. The individual we are seeking must have a strong attention to detail and have a high degree of accountability.
- Leverages technical knowledge and industry experience to evaluate vendor products and solutions in order to recommend them to Information Technology management.
- Participates in the evaluation of new infrastructure technologies, and new feature sets of existing infrastructure technologies.
- Maintain technology solutions utilizing best practices. Install, configure and manage enterprise applications and their functions according to specifications.
- Assist in maintaining and monitoring local networks.
- Ensures security and privacy of enterprise Infrastructure systems.
- Troubleshoot to identify and resolve problems promptly.
- Provide second level of support to internal helpdesk
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field preferred.
- 6+ years of relevant experience required, preferably in a banking environment.
- 6+ years of experience in infrastructure/network environments.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, intellectual curiosity, and organizational skills.
- Cloud experience in Microsoft Azure, Amazon AWS, preferred.
- Knowledge of various software and hardware platforms, including but not limited to Microsoft systems (Windows 10 & Server 2016+, Office 365 and Azure, AD and group policies, Windows PowerShell, WSUS, SQL, Exchange), VMWare vSphere & Horizon, Cisco Call Manager, macOS & IOS.
Peoples Security Bank and Trust Company offers a comprehensive benefits package, 401(k) and ESOP plans, Paid Time Off (PTO), paid Holidays, an Employee Assistance Program (EAP), a professional work environment and Education/Certification reimbursement opportunities.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Women, Minorities,
Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities