Worker Sub-Type: Regular
****** Job Description: ******
As a Professional Services Operations Analyst, you will collaborate with all BlackBerry Cylance Professional Services business levels. A successful Professional Services Operations Analyst will be vigilant in identifying process and policy improvement opportunities while ensuring business goals are achieved.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Operational duties will include items such as PO processing, account reconciliations, invoice submittals, coordination of new vendor setup, and revenue accounting needs (GAAP, etc)
- Collaborate with internal OpenAir Business Analyst to test new features and system maintenance
- Successfully set up and manage all new OpenAir projects ensuring data reporting and maintenance needs are met
- Investigate and problem resolve issues related to orders, projects and other department needs
- Collaborate with the Delivery Team to proactively plan and address issues and bottlenecks
- Identify operational improvement opportunities
- Acquiring knowledge with regards to operational dependencies and restrictions as needed
- Ensure backup processes are in place for operational needs are met
- Attend meetings as needed
- Provide support for reporting initiatives
- Participate in special projects, including system efficiencies and process improvement
- Other duties as directed
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- 5+ years of experience in operations in an IT professional services organization desired, with experience in Information Security preferred
- Basic understanding of GAAP as it relates revenue recognition
Strong working experience with:
o PSA tools such as OpenAir, etc.
o Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
o CRM tools such as Salesforce, etc.
o Communication tools such as Slack, Zoom, Smartsheet, etc
- A collaborative mindset - ability to build and leverage strong relationships with BlackBerry Cylance leaders and staff, as well as, other BlackBerry departments
- Ability to work independently/with minimal supervision as needed
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills in supporting operations and process improvement
- Confident and resilient - ability to deal with challenges
- Experience with thoughtful conflict resolution
- Superior client service mentality
- Motivated and passionate about day to day business operations at all levels
- An investigative mindset - ability to identify and make continuous business performance improvements; understanding of resolution ownership
- Ability to navigate (i.e. Multitask) shifting priorities while still meeting business goals/deadlines
- Highly organized and detail-oriented with the ability to make sound decisions, often within tight deadlines
- Excellent communications skills (both written and oral)
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU TO APPLY
- Current resume
Cover letter/summary expressing:
o Why you are interested in working at BlackBerry Cylance
o The skills, strengths, and expertise you will contribute to our diverse and talented team
Job Family Group Name: Professional Services & Consulting
Scheduled Weekly Hours: 40
We are BlackBerry, a global mobile communications leader who revolutionized the industry with its introduction in 1999. Today, BlackBerry's products and services, from messaging to enterprise mobility, are relied on by millions of individuals every day to securely and efficiently connect them to the content and people that matter most. At BlackBerry our instinct for innovation is relentless, so as we continue to push the boundaries of mobile experiences, we continue to drive the talent, passion and creativity of our employees.
Â©2016 BlackBerry. All right reserved. BlackBerryÂ® and related trademarks, names, and logos are the property of BlackBerry Limited and are registered and/or used in the U.S. and countries around the world.
It is the policy of BlackBerry to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, alienage or citizenship, status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law.
EEO Minorities/Females/Protected Veteran/Disabled