Our client is hiring a Senior Full- Stack Software Developer to join their team. Tasks will include the estimation of project timelines, developing junior team members, and testing enterprise applications using agile development cycles. The successful candidate will work on exciting projects utilizing a variety of technology stacks and will be passionate about learning and expanding their skill sets with a focus on new technologies and code bases.
Additionally, the successful candidate will be expected to lead engagements and manage teams of junior developers.Project management, mentorship and delegation skills will be critical to the candidate’s success. The candidate should have a strong understanding of software architecture and database structures with the capability to estimate the level of effort and time on client requests.
- At least 6 years of professional software development experience preferably with an agency.
- Senior Full-stack software developer with experience in mobile applications.
- Proficient with object-oriented, full-stack programming in C# or VB.NET (PHP/Python is a big plus.)
- At least 5 years of experience with either MSSQL or MySQL Databases
- Good understanding of RESTful services.
- Familiarity with source control systems such as Git and Subversion (SVN); experience with Gitflow and GitHub/Bitbucket are a plus.
- Clear, professional communication skills including the ability to express technical and non-technical concepts to internal and external stakeholders.
- Willingness and ability to deescalate a situation by intervening and supporting a junior member of your team.
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills are a must; excellent time management skills for yourself and others.
- Project leadership with the ability to support junior team members through guidance and teaching.
- Understanding of Agile methodologies is a strong bonus; healthcare industry experience is a strong bonus.
- 4 year degree is a plus
- Need to see some Leadership experience.
- Client will not sponsor, so citizen or green card is necessary. There is no money available for relocation.
- Competitive Salary
- Flexible Hours
- Weekly Remote Workday
- 15 Days of PTO
- No-Deductible Low-Contribution Medical and Dental Benefits
Curtis Recruiting is an IT Recruiting agency placing candidates in full time and contract positions. Twenty five + years of experience as an IT Recruiter with previous Management and Human Resource background. Majority of clients are in the Tri-state area of Pennsylvania (Central and Eastern), New Jersey and Delaware. Interface/partner with 5 other IT Recruiters.